Here's the best photo - of Noisette and guide, Tim, celebrating getting to the summit of Mont Blanc (cheers Brad)
... and the best memory comes from Matt:
So, we had just climbed the Petit Fourche and were walking back accross a glacier to the Swiss hut (name escapes me.) We were lowered down a particularly steep section after which Jonny slipped about 100m down the snow face before he managed to self arrest. Thinking this was our last moment of excitement we set of on the final stretch towards the hut. Jim (guide) in the lead the brothers Jonny and James in the middle and myself in the rear. Jim spotted a potentially thin section of snow and preceeded to jump over it and instruct the brothers to follow. I saw the section but instead of jumping over it I completely misjudged my take-off position and ended up putting my foot straight in the middle. For a fraction of a second the thought crossed my mind that the snow was actually quite thick and more than capable of taking my weight. Suddenly everything went white! The rope did it's job and I somehow managed to jab a crampon into the wall of what turned out to be a very narrow but incredibly deep crevasse. I was suspended about a metre below the lip and probably 10m above the bottom - soaked in the melting snow (which has somehow managed to get down my trousers) and somewhat concerned how I was going to get out having dropped my ice axe as soon as I fell. Fortunatly my axe was attached by the wrist strap and I was able to haul myself out to be greeted by raucous laughter from Jonny and James, the latter of which had been walking along, felt the rope go tight and then looked around only to see that I wasn't there anymore!
There's 5% off whatever your next Dream Guides adventure for you both ... get in touch to make a plan.
Thanks again to everyone for a brilliant summer, and look forward to see you soon!
Stephx