Friday, April 02, 2010

Everest is GO

Hi All A very quick blog from the Summit Hotel in Kathmandu. I arrived yesterday after a great flight from Heathrow (I was lucky enough to get upgraded on both legs!!! WOOHOO) but as ever felt somewhat jaded by the time I stepped of the plane. But nothing that a good 10hrs in bed didn't sort out!! Its great to be back in Nepal and to catch up with friends. Half the team are already in town and are all looking super well and very fit, so much so that I'm a little concerned about keeping up with them all!! The next few days will be spent doing loads of little tasks, as ever there are a million and one loose ends that need to be tied before we fly to Lukla on the morning of the 6th. I'll be blogging almost daily so you can follow progress of the Dream Guides Everest crew here. Take care KC